4.1 What are the benefits of a premium user?
RitaVPN offers free use and paid use to you. Compared to free users, premium users enjoy better experiences at the price of a cup of coffee every month.
The benefits of premium users:
- lNo ads;
- lNo connection drops;
- lNo restrictions on bandwidth or traffic;
- lSimultaneous connection on multiple devices;
- l7-day money back.
4.2 The differences between the auto-renew and other plans
RitaVPN provides users with the auto-renew plan and other plans:
- lAuto-renew means that your subscription plan automatically renews at the end of your plan’s expiry period until you manually cancel the subscription.
- lOther plans expire at the end of the plan. You need to repurchase a subscription plan, or you will not be a premium user.
We suggest users choose the perfect plan that meets their requirements. You can select the auto-renew plan in case you forget to renew and can’t enjoy the premium functions. You can also opt for a more affordable 6-month or 1-year plan.
4.3 How do I become a premium user?
On the bottom of the home page, click on “Top up”. Or you can tap the menu icon on the top-left to click on “Upgrade to Premium”. Entering the subscription plan page, you can choose a suitable plan and pay for it with a preferred payment method. After payment, you will be a premium user that can enjoy better online experiences.
Note: if you logged into RitaVPN as a tourist, we highly recommend you to sign up with an email before you upgrade to a premium so that you can log in as a premium user on multiple devices simultaneously.
4.4 How do I cancel an auto-renew subscription?
- Google Play users:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
- Apple Pay users:
- Go to settings > “[Your Name]” > “iTunes Store and App Store”;
- Tap your Apple ID on the top screen. Then, then tap “ View Apple ID”;
- Scroll to “Subscribe” and select it;
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- PayPal users:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the “Settings” icon next to “Log out.”
- Select “Preapproved Payments” under “Payment settings.”
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
- Click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Confirm your request to finalize the cancellation.
4.5 Can I get a refund?
- Auto-renew users can refer to “ How do I cancel an auto-renew subscription?”;
- Other packages can get a full refund within 7 days of your payment. You can not apply for a refund after 7 days.
To apply for a refund, please go to our official website and log in your account. Click on “My orders” to find
the one you want a refund. Click on “Refund”, we deal with it for you as soon as possible.
4.6 Can I use one premium account on multiple devices?
One premium account works on up to 4 devices simultaneously. Although compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS and Android, it can’t be used on two devices of the same platform simultaneously.
4.7 How do I restore my subscription on iOS devices?
- Generally, as long as you fill in the correct account and password, the purchase information will automatically be synchronized to your account.
- If you purchased a subscription, but it displays that you are not a premium user, you can click on the menu icon on the top-left to select “Restoring purchase” to sync your account information.
If none of the above methods are available, please contact us at email@example.com, and attach the account number you used when purchasing the plan. We will deal with it as soon as possible.
Note: the subscription purchased as a guest cannot be restored. In order to ensure the security of your account, it is suggested to sign up via email before purchasing the subscription.