Big Bash League 2019-2020 is the ninth Australian Domestic cricket competition, which will be kicking off from the 17th December 2019 to 8th February 2020.
The BBL/09 is a professional men’s Twenty20 domestic cricket competition established by Cricket Australia in 2011.
The BBL replaced last year’s KFC Twenty20 Big Bash, and also has a shorter season compared to the previous year’s KFC. Also, the number of matches in this year’s BBL Cricket competition was increased from 59 matches during the last season to 61 matches in this season.
Another notable feature with this year’s BBL cricket competition is the introduction of the play-off system, which replaced the knock-outs.
In the play-off system, the two top teams are given a chance to get to the finals even if they lose their first play-off matches.
Also, the play-off matches remain the same with the previous seasons, but with a nickname for each stage.
- The first play-off stage is known as ‘The Eliminator’.
- The second play-off stage is known as ’The Qualifier’.
- The third play-off stage is known as ‘The Knock-out’.
- While the fifth and final play-off stage is known as ‘The Final’.
Meeting the team
Eight teams will be participating in this year’s BBL Cricket competition, which is the ninth edition. The teams are
1. Melbourne Renegades (the defending champions)
- Captain: Aaron Finch
- Coach: Michael Klinger
- Home Ground: Marvel Stadium, GMHBA Stadium
2. Hobart Hurricanes
- Captain: Matthew Wade
- Coach: Adam Griffith
- Home Ground: Blundstone Arena, University of Tasmania Stadium
3. Sydney Thunder
- Captain: Callum Ferguson
- Coach: Shane Bond
- Home Ground: Sydney Showground Stadium, Manuka Oval
4. Sydney Sixers
- Captain: Moises Henriques
- Coach: Greg Shipperd
- Home Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground, C.ex Coffs International Stadium
5. Adelaide strikers
- Captain: Travis Head
- Coach: Jason Gillespie
- Home ground: Adelaide Oval
6. Brisbane Heat
- Captain: Chris Lynn
- Coach: Darren Lehmann
- Home ground: The Gabba Metricon stadium
7. Perth Scorchers
- Captain: Mitchell Marsh
- Coach: Adam Voges
- Home Ground: Optus Stadium
8. Melbourne Stars
- Captain: Glenn Maxwell
- Coach: David Hussey
- Home Ground: Melbourne Cricket Ground, Metricon Stadium
How to Watch the Big Batch League from outside Australia using RitaVPN
The Australian Cricket competition over the years has gathered momentum to become one of the most-watched cricket competition all-over Australia. The yearly Cricket event is known to attract a considerable number of visitors from across the World to Australia yearly.
Many people have taken to the internet to live-stream the important Australian Cricket event. However, they have to deal with the issue of geo-restriction.
Cricket enthusiasts in the USA, Bangladesh, Canada, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, the United Kingdom, and Sri-Lanka can watch the Australian Cricket tournament without the Use of VPN services via TenPlay, which is the official broadcaster of the Australian Cricket tournament.
For other enthusiasts outside of the countries mentioned above, using RitaVPN is your best bet for enjoying the famed Australian Cricket tournament.
If you have attempted streaming from an Australian-based internet television, like Fetch TV, TenPlay, or FlipTV Australia, you might have gotten an error message telling you that your content is not available in your geographical location.
RitaVPN services help you in overcoming the geographical barrier that might be preventing you from watching the Australian Cricket tournament.
Follow through the steps I have outlined below to setup RitavPN services with your Network10 app.
- Visit www.ritavpn.com to sign up for RitaVPN services.
- Download and install the RitaVPN app for Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS devices.
- Launch the RitaVPN app, log in, and subscribe to a RitaVPN plan.
- After subscribing, connect to any of RitaVPN’s servers in Australia and set your device’s time zone to the Australian time zone.
- Visit Network10’s official website and create a free account for yourself
- Sign in to Network10 with your account details and enjoy unlimited streaming of Australia’s Big Bash League Cricket Competition.
Network10 compatible devices.
Devices compatible with Network 10 App include Telstra TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony Bravia Smart TV, Android and iOS devices, Windows and Mac PCs, and Windows Phone.
Why you should use RitaVPN services?
RitaVPN service is one of the few VPN services that can bypass Network10’s geographically based restriction and grant you access to restricted contents from Network10.
When you’re connected to RitaVPN, it masks your IP by allotting you an Australian generated IP server from any of the Australian server you’re currently connected to. Hence you’re able to bypass geographic restrictions. And you also enjoy the tournament on your device and in the comfort of your home.
RitaVPN Pricing Plans
- The Monthly plan of $6.99 per month.
- The 3 Months plan, billed @ $16.99 per 3 months. You save 48% by paying $5.66 monthly (billed every three months)
- The one year plan at $64.99 per year. You save 55% at $5.42 per month (billed yearly)
With any of RitaVPN plans, you get:
- Free trial
- Connect a maximum of 4 devices
- A 7-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited traffic limit
- Unlimited bandwidth connection
- Zero traffic logs
- Easy-to-use user interface
Other benefits you get from Subscribing to any of RitaVPN’s plans include
- Online protection of your data while you’re connected to a public network which can be your school or workplace Wi-Fi
- Access to restricted contents online
- Data protection and encryption using military-grade AES 256-bit encryption protocol
- Online anonymity
- Access to dedicated streaming servers for high-speed streaming
You may also like:
Using RitaVPN, you can watch the BBL cricket league on the Network10 App, or other broadcasters of the Australian Cricket event from anywhere you are in the world. This is possible because the RitaVPN service can access Geo-restricted services, and it is also fast enough to give you qualitative and uninterrupted moments of live match streaming.